About Me

My photo
Cananea, Sonora, Mexico

November 28, 2011

AGO - DIC 2011

Nov. 28 - Dec. 2

Monday 28: We review and sing the song of the unit 5.

HW:
The food I like is the rotisserie chicken, burgers, sushi, etc..
The food that I like is the one that contains celery and garlic (which I can see it).
Why?
The one I like for my palate likes to eat that food.
And I do not like is that hates it my taste.
Tuesday 29: We saw the lesson 1 and do the activities of the lesson.
Wednesday 30: We perform the exercises in lesson 2 about the articles A, AN, or THE.
Thursday 1: We saw part of lesson 3 and lesson 4.
HW:  Eating Habits

My eating habits are:
I Like eat vegetables (occasionally)
I Like eat fruits (occasionally)
But I eat more unhealthy food.
Friday 2: No class.




No comments:

Post a Comment