About Me

My photo
Cananea, Sonora, Mexico

January 24, 2012

Semester January - June 2012 Level 4

Jan. 23-27
Monday 23: Classes begin.
Tuesday 24: I like listening music and dance.

Wednesday 25:We remember the Simple Present Tense, Simple Past Tense, and Present Continuous.

Thursday 26: We start with the unit 6.-Staying in Shape.

Friday 27We saw sentences with: 
Can/Can't or Have to/[doesn't / don't ] have to.
Hw:

"My typical day"
1.I get up at 5: 45 am.
2.I put on my clothes.
3.I enter in the bathroom and brush my hair.
4.I go to the kitchen for my breakfast.
5.I return to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
6.I check my backpack.
7.I say goodbye to my mom.
8.I leave home and walk to school (or my dad took me by car).
9.I get to school and go straight to the classroom.
10.I have classes from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm.
11.After leaving school I go at home.
12.My mom served me a plate of food that did (sometimes I pour myself a bowl).
13.I watch TV.
14.Then I start to do the homework.
15.I finish my homework and stay a while on the computer chatting or checking my email.
16.I go to the kitchen and see what's for dinner.
17.After dinner and back to the computer to chat.
18.Then entered to the bathroom, I wash my teeth, etc.
19.I put my blankets on the bed.
20.I put my pajamas.
21.I go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment