About Me

My photo
Cananea, Sonora, Mexico

March 5, 2012

Semester January - June 2012 Level 4

March

Monday. 5, '12

HW: Conversation about the image of page 87.

Conversation 1:

A) Do you help me?
B) Certainly, what do you need?
A) The pink dress is more comfortable than the gray dress?
B) Oh the gray dress is more comfortable and cheaper than the pink dress. 
A) Oh Thanks madame.
B) You're Welcome.

Conversation 2:


A) Do you have it any other size in this blazer?
B) Oh, yes, this blazer is larger than this.
A) Oh Thanks Ms.
B) You're Welcome.

Conversation 3:


A) Hi, Information Desk. Can I help you?
B) Yes,where are the childrend 's department?
A) Oh the childrend 's department are in the thirth floor.
B) Thank you Ms.
A) You're welcome.
B) Excuse me, Mr. Can you help me?
A) Certainly Sir. What do you need?
B) Where are the travel agency?
A) Are in the second floor. 
You can take the elevator, the escalator or stairs.
B) Oh Thanks, I'm take a elevator.
A) You're welcome sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment