About Me

My photo
Cananea, Sonora, Mexico

August 21, 2012

August 20-24


Monday 20.

Hw: Class Expectations and Environment
My expectations of the class are learning more about grammar, writing and practice the things that I forgot the English. And I hope the classroom environment that is fun, dynamic, and that we all help to understand more English.

Tuesday 21.
Hw: Commitment, Class and Lab Procedures
I commit to try speaking English without fear, participate in class and in lab class respect all the rules in the classroom.



Wednesday 22.
Hw: Book, Schoology and Blog Platforms Information
think the book will help us a lot with the grammar, the blog helps us remember what we did in class or homework and schoology also help us to practice their English with our classmates.


No comments:

Post a Comment